Yes, please email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to send you a new prepaid label that you can print out and use at any time.
Articles in this section
- I returned an item long ago. However, it is still showing up in my At-Home section. What should I do?
- Can I return an item to a store?
- I have returned a personal item by mistake. How do I get the item back?
- I mistakenly return notified my item. How can I undo it?
- How do I return notify my borrowed item?
- Why do I need to provide feedback on the borrowed item?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item after the borrow period?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item even though I return notified?
- What happens if my borrowed item is returned late?
- If I lose the prepaid return label can I get a new one?