In your At Home section, click Return Item to Return Notify and let us know you are sending your item back. Then simply place the item in the prepaid return bag that was sent to you with your shipment. (Return Notifying ends your borrow period automatically.)
Articles in this section
- I returned an item long ago. However, it is still showing up in my At-Home section. What should I do?
- Can I return an item to a store?
- I have returned a personal item by mistake. How do I get the item back?
- I mistakenly return notified my item. How can I undo it?
- How do I return notify my borrowed item?
- Why do I need to provide feedback on the borrowed item?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item after the borrow period?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item even though I return notified?
- What happens if my borrowed item is returned late?
- If I lose the prepaid return label can I get a new one?