Currently we ship to any street address in the United States and in Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not deliver to the other US commonwealths, territories and possessions (including Northern Mariana Islands, The Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa). We are working to expand our international service coverage.
Articles in this section
- I returned an item long ago. However, it is still showing up in my At-Home section. What should I do?
- Can I return an item to a store?
- I have returned a personal item by mistake. How do I get the item back?
- I mistakenly return notified my item. How can I undo it?
- How do I return notify my borrowed item?
- Why do I need to provide feedback on the borrowed item?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item after the borrow period?
- What happens if I don’t return my borrowed item even though I return notified?
- What happens if my borrowed item is returned late?
- If I lose the prepaid return label can I get a new one?