The only card we will charge is the one currently on file for your account. If you would like to use an alternate card, we will need you to update your credit card details through your account page. Sign in to your account by clicking the icon on the upper righthand corner of the page. Select “My Account” and go to Billing Details. Select “Update Payment Information” to add your new card details.
Articles in this section
- I want to purchase during my daily usage period. How do I purchase it?
- Can I purchase an item during my borrow period?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my account to purchase an item?
- I clicked Return Item but would like to purchase that piece. What should I do?
- Do you price match borrowed items to the current retail price?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I purchase a borrowed item in a different size than the one I borrowed?
- I purchased an item. However, I want to cancel the transaction and get my refund.
- I received a notice saying I can keep the item for $0. What does that mean?
- What is the daily usage discount towards my user price?