If your paid daily usage fees are equal to the purchase price, you may keep the item at no additional cost.
Articles in this section
- I want to purchase during my daily usage period. How do I purchase it?
- Can I purchase an item during my borrow period?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my account to purchase an item?
- I clicked Return Item but would like to purchase that piece. What should I do?
- Do you price match borrowed items to the current retail price?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I purchase a borrowed item in a different size than the one I borrowed?
- I purchased an item. However, I want to cancel the transaction and get my refund.
- I received a notice saying I can keep the item for $0. What does that mean?
- What is the daily usage discount towards my user price?