The retail price is the first offered price for sale of the item on Vince.com, potentially in previous months or seasons, and does not address any intermediate markdowns that may have been taken in later months or seasons.
Articles in this section
- I want to purchase during my daily usage period. How do I purchase it?
- Can I purchase an item during my borrow period?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my account to purchase an item?
- I clicked Return Item but would like to purchase that piece. What should I do?
- Do you price match borrowed items to the current retail price?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I purchase a borrowed item in a different size than the one I borrowed?
- I purchased an item. However, I want to cancel the transaction and get my refund.
- I received a notice saying I can keep the item for $0. What does that mean?
- What is the daily usage discount towards my user price?